Colour: Golden | State: Powder
- Fulvic Acid
- Humic Acid
- Amino Acid
- Bio Minerals
Easily soluble in water
- Pure Organic and Natural.
- Important for plants to obtain their nutrition from soil
- Most effective carbon containing chelating compounds
- Immediate usage on all crops, fruits, vegetables.
- Generates High yield.
- No synthetic, hazardous/poisonous chemicals
- Improving the uptake of nutrients by plants in foliar and soil applications.
- Easy to use effective chelating agent
- Offers drought protection due to improved water storage
- Bonds with plant nutrients to reduce their immobilization in the soil.
- Promote quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
- Provide a valuable source of active carbon for soil micro organisms
- Improve the efficacy of many non selective herbicides
- Significantly increased growth parameters including plant height, leaf number, yield.
- It increased activity of soil microorganisms, the enzymes dehydrogenase and nitrogenase and chlorophyll content in fresh plants
- It also reduced downy mildew and powdery mildew disease.
- Fulvic acids can be a more convenient way to promote growth when plants develop a full canopy.
- Following early bloom when fruit begins to size, crops daily nutrient demand can outstrip the ability of the soil to supply nutrients.
- Fulvic acid can provide extra help to the plants by improving nutrient availability and uptake during such critical growth stages.
- Highly Hygroscopic powder in nature.
- When exposed in sunlight/atmospheric moisture it absorbs water particles and become solid/semi solid.
- Ensure all product is dissolved prior to application
- To produce a dissolved concentrate, mix at 1:10 with water
- Always mix under vigorous agitation.
Care must be taken when mixing. Wear protective clothing, face mask. Avoid inhalation
- 0.50 – 1.00gram per litre water
- 100grams per acre
2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
50g/ 100g / 250g / 500g / 1kg